The Power of Passive Income

Make Your Money Work for You



Very interesting read, and well loaded with information. A total of 13 chapters make the whole of this book, and although the main topic is that of passive income, just as the title would suggest, you can also find information on getting out of debt, managing your income, the power of interest, the stock market, and way more.

With so much information diversity, I feel that some examples will not apply to you, or might not interest you. For example, the section on investing in stocks wasn't really that interesting to me, yet I still read it to be able to learn something new, and at least give it a chance. 

I found the section on real state interesting, and although I don't currently have the means to get into real state investing, I hope to be able in the future. And since I am not ready to start investigating this topic with full force, I appreciated the small section in this book. Enough to get acquainted with the topic, but not too long that will take my time away from other topics that are more useful in the present.

Another thing to note about this book is the brevity of each topic. As mentioned above, it can be a good thing, if, like me, you're only looking for an introduction or a place to start. But if you find yourself enticed by one of the sections, you could be left with the desire for more information.

Overall, I find this book very informative, even if brief. It makes for a great starting point for anyone looking for the various ways of earning passive income, but aren't sure how to get started. 

Find the book here: 

The Power of Passive Income




#PowerOfPassiveIncome

Comments