https://amzn.to/2tZFg0B

 

How To Write A Page-Turner

Craft a Story Your Readers Can't Put Down

 

 

 Not only you will learn how to read a page turner, and the inside secrets to keep your readers in their tipy toes wanting to know more and finding themselves in that situation all great books leave you in, saying to yourself "just one more page", you will also learn all the basic steps to "craft" your story to the best potential.

The description of this book reads: "Tension is the heart of conflict, the backbone of uncertainty, the hallmark of danger. It keeps readers guessing and characters on their toes. When you've got tension in place, stories leave readers breathless and wanting more. When it's missing, scenes feel inconsequential, plots drag, and characters meander."

Before reading this statement I never really though how this is true of most books I read. It was some form of tension that made me want to read until this tension or conflict was resolved. Only once the main character encountered him/her-self in a neutral situation is when I was able to pause and continue later. Or countless nights I stopped only because I fell asleep reading, and had to start all over, because I lost my place in the book by dropping it by the side of the bed.

 I always fantasied about writing novels, but never had the courage to actually start. I mention this, because this book is making me feel that I least I have a shot at trying. I won't need to start from nowhere, as this book will give me the guidance I feel I need as a newbie.

This book goes into detail about writing conflict, tension, danger and other scenes that just will exalt any reader. 


A resource that can be used over and over again until you master the concept presented in this book. 

 I received and advanced digital copy of this book for the purpose of reviewing it.

If interested you can find a copy here: How to Write A Page-Turner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#HowToWriteApageTurner

Comments